Welcome to my world

Welcome to Espresso cloud!

This blog is all about delicious recipes and pictures. (Which are By the way ) taken by my amazing boyfriend. And all the recipes are more or less made by myself.

So briefly about me. I was born in 1996 and I live in the capital city area in Finland. I am starting university in Helsinki university in a major of Geography. I love making food but even more, I love baking. I do think that home without amazing smell from the kitchen is no home at all.
I have been helping in the kitchen since I remember. Since I was 10 I have been doing food to my family on the working evenings. A little bit later I found the amazing world of baking. 
I love to make traditional food from Finland but also Italian and Asian foods are my specialties. I have been an exchange student in Northen China in the small city of Jiamusi for one year during high school. That experience has had a huge impact in my kitchen. In addition, I have an awesome boyfriend who is half Italian half Uruguayan and since we live together we tend to make a lot of delicious Italian cuisines. 
On the baking side, I would say my favourites are cheesecakes but actually, I love doing any cakes, cupcakes, cookies...EVERYTHING. The harder the better. There has been a lot of times that my mom wanted something simple but since it was "too easy" for me I wanted to do something more complex. 

So I hope you will check my blog even once in the while. This is the door to my kitchen...



Kommentit

Suositut tekstit