Reindeer quiche - Perfect way to celebrate special weekend

Hello guys!

It's been so long since my last post...SORRY! I was on a long family holiday in China and actually now I am in a bit of a rush with moving... SO let's see how my blogging will turn out in next month but I will try my best!
Anyways, I made this wonderful reindeer quiche back in the day and I think it is perfect for any day that you want something special. It is so creamy and moist and feel so luxurious. I served it with halloumi -salad and it was just a perfect light dinner. So here is my recipe:



Ingredients: (One 35x11cm quiche)
   
      Crust:

  • 1 dl flour
  • 1 1/2 dl rye flour 
  • 1 dl of grated cheese 
  • 120 g of butter
  • 2 tablespoons of water
      Filling:
  • 1 onion
  • 150 g of smoked reindeer
  • 2 eggs
  • 100 g of smetana
  • 1,5 dl of cream
  • 2 dl of grated cheese
  • Black pepper
  • Salt

Start by heating the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius. Then mix together  different flours and the grated cheese. Then add room temperature butter and "pinch it" in  until the butter is not in climbs anymore. Then add the water and mix. Spread the dough evenly around tin (Sides and bottom). 






Cut the onion and reindeer to small cubes. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Add salt and pepper with your own taste and pour to the tin. 




Bake 35-40 minutes in the oven and serve either hot or cold!





Enjoy!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit