Rich sun dried tomato soup for cold winter days

Hello guys,

I am back with a perfect soup recipe which is so quick and easy. It is delicious and will warm you up after cold winter day. I personally love sun dried tomatoes so I wanted to try to make a soup out of it. Of course I knew there is millions of recipes for it but I wanted to make one of my own. So here it is.



Ingredients: (4 portions)

  • 1 big onion
  • 3 gloves of garlic
  • 200 g of sun dried tomatoes
  • 200 g of tomato sauce with herbs
  • 2 tins of tomatoes (a 240 g)
  • 200 g of garlic-herb cream cheese 
  • oil from sun dried tomatoes
  • black pepper
  • salt
  • sugar
Start by cutting the onion and garlic.  Put into the kettle with sun dried tomato oil and fry until nicely golden brown. 



Add tomato sauce and sun dried tomatoes and tin tomatoes. Stir well. Add a bit of sugar and black pepper. Let it boil under lid for 5+ minutes. 



Take a blender and blend the soup until even. Add the cream cheese and 1-2 dl of water and mix well. Then taste and add seasoning if needed. Serve with sun dried tomatoes and fresh bread. 





Enjoy!


Kommentit

Suositut tekstit